I finished quilting another 'stash-buster' quilt today so here's some photos. All the reds were fat eighths or quarters that I'd had for a while and not done anything with, and there are quite a few different creams there as well. This is the first time I've tried quilting in the ditch on the longarm and by the end I was ready to declare this a 'ditch-free zone'! I found it very difficult to do. Maybe it will get easier with more practice?
The first photo is almost true colour but I had to take the second one without the flash so the quilting would show up.
The middle of the next photo shows a 'shocker' of a feather. The red quilting thread was the same colour as the fabric and I couldn't see where I was going. Luckily this quilt will be staying with me LOL.
My visit to the neurologist went okay. The results from the nerve conduction tests in my legs were a bit worse than last time, but on the whole things are relatively stable. I'm having more trouble tolerating noise, and finding it harder to join in conversations because of the block between thinking the words I want to say and the words actually being spoken. Bl**dy frustrating and often distressing. I'm talking less than I used to, and didn't talk much then. But it could be worse...I've had MS since at least 1984 so I'm really doing very well. Just ignore me while I throw myself a little 'pity party'
That's it for today. Tomorrow I'd better tidy up the studio a bit in preparation for my quilt group meeting here tomorrow night. Even baked some Oatmeal Raisin Cookies in honour of the event. See ya.