Friday 11 January 2008

I'm back

It's been a while since I updated my blog. Warm weather and having MS - not a good mix at all. When does the weather start to get cool again? I'm so glad I live in Tassie, and not on the mainland anywhere. It gets too hot here for me.

I have been playing around with a few bits and pieces. I made a chenille bag for my mother for
christmas. It was easier than I thought and I was happy with the way it turned out, and plan on making a few more.



I made this little quilt which is about the size of an A4 sheet of paper (journal quilt size). the middle piece of fabric is a manipulated hand dyed piece that I've had for a year or two. The borders are polycotton pieces that I threw in with some cotton I was dyeing, again a couple of years old. I added some pale seed beads down through the centre. They sort of remind me of water.







I also had a go at Xmas postcards. It's the first time I've made any postcards so they are not very adventurous, but they were fun to make!

No comments: