Monday 11 August 2008

camera doodling

The discussion on one online group I'm in has been 'camera doodling', which is taking photos while deliberately moving the camera. Some of the photos taken have been absolutely amazing so I thought I'd give it a try (I was procrastinating about quilting on the big quilt I just finished). It's not as easy as you would think! Most of the photos I took were still clear. These are the best of a bad lot - or should that be the worst of a good lot? It was fun, though I'm glad no one else was there to see me jumping up and down and whirling around in circles, trying to take bad photos LOL. AND they're still not as bad as I'd like them to be...









1 comment:

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
Today I'm working on the ATC exhibition labels for the upcoming CYBER FYBER show. This brought me by your wonderful blog. I love your recently finished quilt and also your vacation photos. Recently I went to Sweden. Scandinavia is really wonderful! Thanks for trading with me at CYBER FYBER and also for sharing your vision with everyone!
Susan